Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very Addictive.

Good weapons and graphics. Very balanced controls for a flash game. Although I don't get the grey screen glitch it does have a problem saving medals. It's also nice how challenging it is but not that huge of a pain when you get stuck or stop.

BTW What do the pelicans do? I've hit them and they don't do anything. Just random birds?

Mini-Putt 3 Mini-Putt 3

Mini Golf!

2+ :D

GrizzlyPro GrizzlyPro

Cool

Kinda reminds me of Mario. Although theres some problems with falling off platforms when you're not supposed to and you don't die when you fall down and hit the bottom of the level. Other than that, it's pretty cool.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Heheheh....

I turned him into chunky pulp! XD My friend saw me playing it and sugested I get mental help. Yays! Although the chainsaw does freeze sometimes. Maybe a few more weapons too? Maybe an option to make him eat the severed pieces and a stabby knife? His face and movement could be more distressful. I'd love to hear him scream.
XD

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Well...

You did do a good job educating about animal cruelty. Although the game was fun I'm not too fond of PeTA videos. I love animals and all but watching them die makes me sad. If you'd like a suggestion, maybe a Cannibal Mama? Put a cruel human from a turkey farm trough the same torture? Well, it's just a suggestion. No need to read too much into it. :)

to be alone to be alone

is it a bug or...?

Good game but I can't get out of the shop. The door just loops back into the store after I get the key.

Windows Vista Installer Windows Vista Installer

Bwahahaha!

I have windows vista and I gotta say.... that's pretty accurate. (except that the game is more funny) :D